PãmPã :: Endangered Animals Coloring Book

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Endangered Animals Coloring Book

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PãmPã Index du Forum -> Divers -> Video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yoveldeen

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 21:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Endangered Animals Coloring Book Répondre en citant

Endangered Animals Coloring Book
by Lewisa Rhys Goggin
rating: 4.5 (5 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Endangered Animals Coloring Book
READ BOOK Endangered Animals Coloring Book

In this book of 42 beautiful and finely detailed illustrations you will find some of the most endangered and most beloved animals on Earth. On each facing page exists the animal's endangered status, fascinating facts and how you can help in its survival. Drawings consist of highly detailed illustrations to more simplified designs in the zentangle style to satisfy nearly everyone. As well, 25% or more of the profits from your purchase will go directly to programs that are working tirelessly to help each species.

Details:
price: $15.07
bound:
publisher: Color Me Free (April 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0692872361, 978-0692872369,
weight: 9.3 ounces (
filesize:

Endangered Animals Coloring Book Lewisa Rhys Goggin
Endangered Animals Coloring Book book for Windows Phone

You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page.Reply Carmen Needham says: May 9, 2014 at 4:26 pm I have a jar of Flumo, I have not used it yet, so I am curious as to how you use it and what you will think of itYou just need something inside that will be strong enough to hold up the weight of the wet paper macheYour web presence is inspiring me to remember the satisfaction of mini-creation Reply Xan says: May 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm Ive just shared your post on Facebook! I know a bunch of kids are going to love this, Jonni, and I hope it drives some sales for your other wonderful books, tooMakes it all worthwhileUS EPA United States Environmental Protection Agency Search Search Please contact us immediately, if you find broken or inappropriate links, as pages may change over time without immediate detectionClick on any Endangered Animals picture to start coloringYou have not mentioned the show you were planning with your daughter for a while, is that still on? Reply Jonni Good says: May 9, 2014 at 4:07 am Hi EileenBut the book hasnt sold very wellThanks for sharing the coloring book and all you do! Reply Eileen says: May 9, 2014 at 7:34 pm Well, though your fans may disagree with you on your stuff not fitting into a gallery scenario, you have to be true to yourselfIf you would like to purchase the nicely printed version to give as a gift to your favorite animal-lover, its still available on Amazon.com Some of the coloring pages youll find inside the eBook: Florida Panther Lion Giant Panda White Rhinoceros Tweet Share130 Pin294 +13Shares 427 Easy Projects You may also like: Unicorn Pattern Hyena Mask Pattern Life-Sized Baby Elephant 25 Comments Heidi Rucki says: Dec 9, 2016 at 10:19 pm lovely art my granddaughter who loves animals as much as I do will love these so very muchI wish there had been a book like this one back when I was a kidThe doll idea you had is interesting let us know how it works outThats why I decided to go ahead and give it away as a downloadable eBook

Books by Jonni Good: Home Art Library Daily Sculptors Group Page Contact About Privacy Policy Note: Jonni is an affiliate of Amazon.comContact Us Hotlines FOIA Requests Frequent Questions FollowI am going to play around with some small faces next week, because I was sent a free sample of Flumo, an air-dry casting slip, and Im really anxious to try itIm glad youve found a good use for the coloring book and thanks for the linkIt would be fun to have a whole neighborhood full of people messing around with messy art projects, wouldnt it? We can always dreamThe plants and animals shown here are not necessarily threatened by pesticides; however, they are examples of the many different species EPA is protectingOne would have thought in the past that something like that would be considered a craft but here it was in a fine art galleryYou can also subscribe without commentingHomeBlogPaper Mache Art LibrarySculpting PatternsDaily Sculptors PageAboutContact Jonni's Books Free Download The Endangered Animals Coloring Book 25 Comments (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push({}); Of all the books Ive written and illustrated, the Endangered Animals Color and Learn Book is one of my favoritesList of all endangered species (animals & plants)This will be so interesting and fun to keep any little Australian mini visitors entertained whilst in my home and I am also going to pass it on to a lovely Japanese family living in Kuala Lumpur they all love animals and are very interested in history/geography of any kind 2ffeafca65

Land of the Maya Mexico-Yucatan 2018: The Magic of the Mexican Carribean (Calvendo Places)La Biodiversite Des Insectes 2018: Plan Serre D'insectes De La Photographe, Dagmar Laimgruber (Calvendo Animaux) (French Edition)Jeux D'ombre Et De Lumiere 2018: Un Regard Photographique Sur Les Murs Multicolores En Italie (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)Children's Ukulele Chord BookO Lamb of God Most Holy Easy Piano Sheet MusicDisegni divertenti antistress - Mándala - Volume 6: 25 Mándala Antistress (Italian Edition) Sonia ScalviSketchbook: Black Cat 6x9: Blank journal with 160 unlined, unruled pages (Cats)Rubens His Life, His Work, and His Time, Vol. 2 of 2 (Classic Reprint)City Skylines 2018 CalendarSocio-Architecture: Analysis of Selected Neighborhoods in Bahrain

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 21:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PãmPã Index du Forum -> Divers -> Video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation